cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

account login

Nowtv cannot identify me or my entertainment package set up by my talktalk account the help Bot does not address my issue

art2105 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Chaning email address

I have just switched to bt and purchased sports and entertainment.  I already had an account with an old email.  I have tried changing my email address so it links to my bt subscription but everytime I try to update my email it keeps saying that my b...

Tracy3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No access to my email address

Hello,Unfortunately I mentioned wrong email address in my account, I have no access to this email, when I tried press the button “change email” app. ask me to verify my email address, in that case I can’t change my email address.I need change my emai...

Radik by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Sports Membership Inactive

Hi,I chose NowTV Sports Membership last month. Now it shows expired. I am unable to watch Sky Sports. Below was the subscription i selected. Any idea what went wrong ? ORDER DATEFri 24 Feb 2023 WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHTSports Month Membership£19.99Catch the...

Shibin by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

Get Help Quicker

Wow, look at this:- Took me about 8 false starts, and a bit of social engineering (AKA lying), but I actually got the Nowbot to hook me up with a real live person on Live Chat!And then left her swinging in the wind…. Sorry, Aakanksha But it proves th...

IMG_1105.jpeg
RoyB by Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks

Cancelling Now TV

I have realised I have 2 accounts and want to cancel one....the website won't allow me to cancel my subscription.  Where do I cancel it!!!

Abs47 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching From Now to BT

I have been with NOW for quite some time.  I had just gone out of contract with BT so took a look at our current packages.  It worked out cheaper to have the Super Sport deal with BT incorporating NOW (SKY sports and the new TNT sports (old BT Sports...

CAA by Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Can't verify email or change my password

I'm having an issue where on the now tv account I click "Send me a verification email" but i get the red box saying"Sorry, something went wrongWe couldn't send you the email to verify your email address. Please try again." Also when I try to change m...

Hipello by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks