cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Delete account

Hi - i have cancelled memberships but i want to delete my account - could someone tell me how please?

Leesa1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billed for calls but do not have phone

My normal bill for broadband/calls is 22. I do not use calls as do not have landlines. In March I was charged 26.85, with the extra portion being explained as calls. How do I get the refund for this extra part as I have not used calls

Kal__ by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Films listed under Entertainment Membership

I have Entertainment Membership which I think includes some TV ch. and on demand box sets.  But there are lots of movies listed, if I select one it just says "start watching", there is no price attached  are these included with my membership?I can no...

Existing now TV account problems now having left BT

Hi, last month I cancelled my sky sports subscription through now TV via BT. I have had a now TV account since 2015 and it was pulled over when I accessed sky sports through bt. Now that it is cancelled I want to use now TV on the account through my ...

Resolved! Sky charge

Does anyone.know why I have had both a charge from.Nowtv as well as Sky? I've just joined up and signed up for an Entertainment Package and saw two charges on my PayPal account. Thank you

Sharon by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Now TV Pay As You Go Landline Charges

Hi,I'm fairly new to NOWTV.  I have their bradband with a PAYG Landline package.  I do not use their TV subscription package/s. The issue I'm having is trying to find out what is and isn't included in my call package. Plus how much I am charged per m...

Membership cancellation

I've been offered a new membership of NOW TV by Talktalk.So I've cancelled my subscription to entertainment and films but can't find how to cancel the actual membership.

Clyd by Scholar 2
  • 22 replies
  • 12 thanks

Need to cancel account - HELP

So I made an account for WIFI mid April. I was sent out box yesterday but the engineer hasn’t come yet to activate etc.  I’ve just been told by my landlord that they provide wifi in my flat, because there are problems with the socket in our place.So ...

Not getting notifcations

On a separate post, I received email notification for a couple of replies, but days later I discover by chance while doing a general search on the net that there are more answers to my post for which I never received any notifications. How is that po...

HDawson by Scholar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks