cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Overcharged on fixed???

How can my fixed rate option go up by £1.20 without contacting me just hoping I will not notice?who point of it being fixed is so you know how much it is????

Ss81 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Refund

I am trying to get a refund but its only taking me to the chat Bot. All it says is 'we need more information' yet whatever I type, it says 'sorry, I didn't understand that'. Can anyone help? I signed up not realising that my partner already has. £6.9...

Owed money

My contract ended and I did not renew, I phoned a few times and had now broadband confirm we would get a refund minus the 2 days that were used after the payment was taken which was fair enough but then they made a mess up and didn’t stop our service...

Resolved! Over charged after price increase

Hello all, I received notification that my bill would be increasing by £3.50 starting this month - frustrating but not end of the world. I was paying £20 so expected my bill to be £23.50 but have been charged £27.50. Thought this must be a mistake an...

TER90 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

an outstanding bill.

I need to pay an outstanding bill. How can I do it? Will the money be debited again after adding money to the card that should have been automatically debited? 

Liudmyla by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

£1 offer not working for movies

I just had a £1 offer for movies for 3 months I made the payment of £1 and it took my money but it says We couldn’t process your paymentSomething went wrong, please try again.but I checked my bank it and seems to of taken my money tried it 2 times an...

shelbyuk by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sign in fails

I get to "Payment" and then it repeatedly fails with "Unable to Complete". Then repeatedly asks to try again.

Bryan1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks