cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband

Hi can someone help , I waited weeks for an engineer to come fit my broadband for the engineer to be a no show , then another engineer came out and couldn’t do anything as he was the wrong sort of engineer so another engineer came out and told me he’...

Stacey2 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't update email on NowTv account

Hello there and......help!I have an active NowTv account and need to update my email address as I no longer have access to my old one (the one registered on my account).When I sign in I am taken to my Bb and line rental Now account and there are no T...

price increase

My bill has gone from £21/month to £38.50/month with no notice to me?  Disgraceful in this day and age when people are struggling.  please get back to me with a response as to why it has almost doubled!!!

Cindy by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Finishing contract? Charged anyway!

Hello, I started my broadband contract year ago, for a period of 12 months. I was moving out from the property after that period, so I called Now to inform them that I do not want to continue after that time. I was told that my contract will be cance...

Jpetras by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancellation

I went through the process of cancelling my subscription last month only to be charged again this month & cannot seem to find an Avenue to discuss this!?

Sawbo by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband & Calls page not loading. New customer.

I will keep it concise.Moved to a new place. Tested the socket, model "Openreach™ Branded NTE5C MK2 Master Socket".Socket is not live. Test was done by using a line phone & connecting it to the socket, then listening for the continuous tone. It wasn'...

Ruzky by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks