cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments

Can I get some help as I’ve been charged 3 times for cinema subscription and I only started the membership on the 15-12-22

Matt by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Landline error.!

My Landline has been ringing on some sort of loop.! since wednesday.! I live in a block of  9 flats, top floor. I didnt know my phone was doing this as i have been at work.! By way of an apologie I bought 5 bottles of wine costing £30 to say sorry to...

Payment

Hello.. Been away from the 21st to the 23rd with my broadband turned off come back turned it on and not working issue 1... they have been taking the money out randomly and not of the pay it should be taken out issue 2... they have tried taken payment...

Account Compromised

Someone, I don't know who, has purchased a subscription with my account. I can't find anywhere to get help with this on the NowTV website. Can someone help, please?

Barry72 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

Hi I’m trying to make a payment to lift my suspension but payment won’t go through keeps saying try again later 

Ryansam1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Monthly payments.

When I first signed up with you, my monthly payment was (around) £22.50.  I've checked my bank account statement, and see that it is now in the high 30s.  I don't have the exact figure at the moment.  I was told, when I changed my address, that it wo...

William by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Behind on a payment but can’t call.

Hello, I am currently behind on two payments. I need to pay them but I dropped my phone at work and am waiting for my other one to be delivered, this will be after Christmas but I will loose my broadband connection on Christmas Eve. how can I pay thi...

Rogert by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Someone is using my account

Hi I can see someone is using my account, which means I can't. I have changed password and added pin, but they are still watching.I can't find a live chat to force a log out in all devices.Any advice? Seems silly that it's my account and I can't watc...