cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Just had an agent hang up on me

Conversation was "I wasn't informed of that price increase" . agent then hung up on me. What the heck has gone wrong with NOWTV. You increase my bill to £24.50, do NOT notify me, then when I ask why the operator hangs up on me after I have to wait 30...

dbb by Mentor
  • 20 replies
  • 8 thanks

Payment

I had a 3 month £1 entertainment subscription. It says payment missed but money was there.Have now cancelled it?

Nors872 by Mentor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! sky sports off and now tv boost

now tv have offer on sky sports for 21.99 till 24.7.23 and i click on it to take it to the shopping cart tpo pay and says sorry this offer not available and i cnt add a boost of £6 to watch on more than 1 device  why ?? and where is your webchat gone...

Resolved! Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hi, this is my first posting.  I initially had NowTV on a free 30 day trial which began beginning December.  I renewed myself for a 3 month pass in January which had £20.99 taken from my account which was authorised.  However I noticed today that the...

Increased bill

Hi, I seem to have had an increase to my broadband bill that took affect in July 23. I haven’t had any notification about an increase in payment and my deal is expected to run for 12 months from middle of Jan 23. Should I have received communication ...

Milnej2 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

cancel membership

ADMINThis is a noticePlease cancel the order placed by [email removed].  It is not required and no payment details have been left.If there was a number to call I would have done that but cant find anything that gives you a clue.KRJC 

jc12 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payment Details Not Present

I have issues with NOW not taking payments.It happened a six months ago. I had an email saying that they couldn't take the payment. I checked and re-entered the payment details, they took a double payment again the following month.I have had several ...

Charged incorrectly

Just got my bill come though no notice of amount changing or anything am supposed to be on a 12 month contract and only half way through 

Rineta by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks