cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments and billing

I have been with now since Jan 2023 , but had nothing but trouble with them lately over billing taking unorthorized payments ,not setting up d/d as requested, not changing payment date as requested, keeping my card details on system when I told them ...

Gail1 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel

Need to cancel before it gets here as no longer need it ??? What do I do 

Mike84 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't stream anything although membership is payed

Literally payed for the membership a few days ago but it doesn't allow me to sream anything and asks to pay again. The card which was charged for payment is conected to my account. I don't know what's the issue but this is very frustrating. Please he...

Karina by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cancelling

HiI've been with you for many years and find my bill has risen from £23 approx to £26.50 then next month its £36.50! I don't think so, I'm not paying that when you give better deals to new customers.  I've tried calling you to cancel which is impossi...

Cheryl by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bill increase

Why has my bill increased 30% since I created my account.my bill has just been taken out if the bank at 35.50 I have only internet. I do not have calls or even a now t.v landline. Never had 1 only the internet router.if this does not change before ne...

Jonathan by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 thanks

Resolved! Suddenly my membership won’t let me watch anything??

I signed up last month to NOW. Been watching the new series of FROM all day today, wife watching succession.Suddenly started getting messages saying ‘too many devices streaming’ even though allowed to register 6 devices and watch on two. We have only...

Wibbles by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 4 thanks