cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Confused...

So I've been paying for entertainment pass... today I've been charged £17.99 for sports and boost.. I've not asked for this? Also had an email saying someone has used my account on a new device around the same Time. This was not me.. I've managed to ...

Tashaj by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 6 thanks

changing email address

Hello,Anybody know how to change an email address. The website has me going round in a loop (poor design) as I no longer have access to the email address I select to talk via chat - this then redirects me back to the change email option...and so on.....

robdug by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

Hi. I have been a NOW customer for a few years, but never been able to find any statements or details of my monthly payments for calls and broadband.  When I go to billing and accounts, it only shows my Entertainment and Boost charges. Can anyone tel...

PamM by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Just take my money! Why are you refusing it?

Although I subscribed to a NOW Entertainment 6-month contract, every month is the same thing:Payment fails! (even though my card details are saved and I have enough money)I add my payment details again (they keep getting lost!)I have to find my way t...

Nuno by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change name

I want to do the simplest of things - change the name on my account (as it is my exes). I can’t do this manually and I’ve received no help at all from NOW! Can anyone on Earth help me with this simple task?

Indi by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks