cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Contract info

I'm looking at changing provider but I can't remember or find any info regarding when my  contract ends.  Does anyone know how I find this out?  Do I need to just call them? Thanks. 

Cancelling Membership

NOW TV won't let me cancel my subscription. I've used NOW TV on-and-off for years and have always been able to cancel when I wanted. It's now telling me that I'm in a 6 month contract, which was not made obvious at all when I subscribed and has never...

Resolved! Sky Sports £14.99 offer not working

I got an email offering Sky Sports for £14.99 a month for 12 months with a free month of Boost. I went through checkout to claim this and it only added the boost? Tried to do it again and it says the voucher has already been used.Can someone help me ...

wz19 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 5 thanks

Billing

Good day, I got a mail saying my payment was overdue, when payment due date is not until another 2 weeks! I am lost. In addition, I noticed my subscription has increased, without notice.

Overdue but not!

My bill is due on the 12th of every month.But I’ve been restricted for an “overdue” payment and it’s not the 12th yet. 路‍

KateC by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sports membership offer

Hi, im thinking about buying the sports membership on offer this is the link https://www.nowtv.com/offers would i be able to cancel it after a month and not be charged for the following months?

lubna by Mentor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Twice overcharge

I signed for £6.99 promo deal for six months then 9.99 after that but I am being charged for 9.99 and 6.99 at the same time consecutively in the last 2 months.could the management explain this blatant fraud to me.otherwise I would be writing the watc...

Adejo by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Accidentally made two accounts (I think)

I don't know if this is in the right place or not. Sorry if it's wrong.I ended my membership of NowTV a couple of years ago. In July I received an offer of 1£ a month for three months so I thought I'd go ahead with it. However it wouldn't accept mu o...