cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bank card details

Hi,

I'm fed up really. Nowtv says there's a problem with my debit card, everything has been put in correctly. I don't have this problem with Netflix etc, or anyone.

I will not be using another card. One, I don't have another debit card, two, even if I had, I wouldn't, Nowtv should sort themselves out. 

You can see from this message how upset I am with Nowtv.

Any idea?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

In sterling?

British bank?

Really Debit, and not Prepaid?

Adequate funds to back it up?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What????

What are you on about????

Do you seriously think I'm abroad and skint, trying to ... what a stupid answer !!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Any and all of the above are reasons why NowTV might decline a Debit Card.

If you want to dictate what help you want to receive, or get beyond the basic issues, you should have posted the answers to these questions in your first posting, to save me having to ask.

But I am sure that it will be to our mutual relief that you will not hear from me again.

Plonk!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem I put my card details in and it is saying that they are not correct, I only have this card and I had know problem with Netflix.

Help...

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

At the risk of getting my head bitten off again, but assuming that you perhaps have more grace than elsewhere in this thread, how does your card stack up against the criteria I outlined in my first reply, above?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@RoyB @Anonymous User it's been so long since I entered my card details I can't remember exactly what details have to be entered (other than the obvious). If a billing address is requested then the house number has to be 3 digits eg if you live at 1 Acacia Avenue you'd have to enter 001 Acacia Avenue.