cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bank account

I have just set up a now tv account everything going fine

I live in a shared house another resident has a now tv box but does not have access to a bank account.

can I use by card to set up his account or is it only 1 account per card

I've known him for almost 2 years so know he can be trusted

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

You can.

But why not set a Payment PIN that only you know, and then let him have the second stream on your existing account?

Then you can share the costs, and if you do get any cr*p, change your password and cut him off.

Better perhaps, even with a trustworthy person, than paying for an account you can’t control; though if you do go that route, make sure it is your email address that password change requests come to, and that you have set, and he doesn’t know, the security question on that second account, so he can’t change the password on it and wrest it out of your control.

A Payment PIN on that account wouldn’t be a bad idea either, then he would have to come to you, and get your agreement, before he could subscribe to any other types of Pass.

But either way, be careful; I’ve seen people change rather radically when they hook up with a new partner....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I mean is can you set up more than 1 account on the same card.

its a pay as you go pockit debit card so there no chance in anyone can spend on it as it only works if I put money on bit like payg phone you only spend whats on the card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps forgot to ask can you watch now tv on a ps4

RoyB
Legend

Is that what you are using now? I didn’t think NowTV accepted the sort of cards you have to load with cash.

But if they do, and Pockit is ‘open to anyone’ as they claim, couldn’t your housemate use one of those cards?

And you are supposed to be able to watch NowTV on a PS4, but a number of people are reporting problems here. Search the forum for PS4 and see what you think.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.