cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

auto renewed sky sports

I bought a 10 month football pass that expired once the season ended but I have now been charged £33 for a sky sports subscription that I did not want and have not used.

Can this please be refunded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The live chat button is very fussy with regards to what internet browser or internet device you use.

If you can try a different internet browser and another device with a browser on it.

Or send them a message using the web form on the same link.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Account related matters and refunds are dealt with by NowTV live chat, where the Community Forum is predominantly used by customers.

Here's a link for the green live chat button below.

If the link doesn't work for you, then try a different internet browser or send them a message using the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappsI have tried but the button doesn't work and there is this warning.

Please bear with us as we deal with your complaint as quickly as we can

We’re having to work a little differently right now to keep our staff safe, so live chat support may be limited and our contact hours may vary over the coming days and weeks. If live chat's unavailable, you can still use the web form or postal options below to submit your complaint, but we're extremely busy at the moment so we'll take longer than usual to respond. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The live chat button is very fussy with regards to what internet browser or internet device you use.

If you can try a different internet browser and another device with a browser on it.

Or send them a message using the web form on the same link.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @schnapps your right it just doesn't work in firefox. chrome does work.