cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owlpen11
Occasional Poster

Re: account problems

hi I am registered, I did not have a problem until we put chromecast on my other tv and ipad.  that worked ok, then when I went to try and view it again on my original tv I keep getting a log in keypad on the tv, which wont accept my account even though it is acurate.  when I try to go into my account on line it keeps asking me to register a credit card even though it is already registered. help please, there is no phone number to talk to

owlpen

0 Thanks
owlpen11
Occasional Poster

hi it is not a problem signing up, I am already signed up, I have been since january.  I have been watching now on my lounge tv quite happily, then added chrome cast widgit to my new bedroom tv and downloaded nowtv app to my ipad mini so that I could watch nowtv in my bedroom,  I then tried watching nowtv back on my lounge tv and it wont let me log in using the nowtv black box and remote.

when I go onto my laptop to go into the nowtv web site again, I could do this before with no problems - I log in as an existing user and it keeps asking for me to enter a credit card even though you have one

owlpen

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@owlpen11 wrote:

when I try to go into my account on line it keeps asking me to register a credit card even though it is already registered. help please, there is no phone number to talk to

Hi @owlpen11,

If you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

If you think you have an issue with your NOW TV account(s) I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: - 

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @owlpen11

I agree with what @SeeMoreDigital has said, It does sound like you may have more than 1 NOW TV Account setup.

Cheers

Andy

0 Thanks
Plue1954
First Poster

I have just put a six month pass on my account and signed out as I needed to reset my password.

i have got my new password sorted but now can't sign in with the new password on the t v as it keeps rejecting both password and user new on tv.  also when signing in on iPad it's showing me as a new account without the 6 months I have just paid for any idea what is going on 

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

I can see that our team have sorted this for you @Plue1954

Gazmo__
Occasional Poster

Hi, I am also having this issue. In Ireland and using Now TV on my PS3. When I try to sign in it says "There seems to be an issue with your account. Either you haven't registered your payment details or they have expired. I can watch on my PS4, Android phone but getting this message only with my PS3.
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Gazmo__

Welcome to the forum. According to the NOW TV ROI help pages only the PS4 is supported at the moment, not the PS3, so that's probably the reason for the error.

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

0 Thanks
Gazmo__
Occasional Poster

I see, the app was added with my gf's profile. She has a UK address. It shows up in my profile but gives the error. Can we have PS3 supported in ROI please?
0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Expert 1

@Gazmo__ @Andy

Hi Gaz

You know, it's highly unlikely that Now TV will roll out a new app for the PS 3, in ROI, at this late stage in the PS 3's life cycle.  IT companies do not like to write new software for old hardware, especially if the OEM no longer supports that device, in this case SONY.

However, as I do not own a PlayStation I do not actually know if Sony still supports the PS3, i.e. with software updates, maintenance releases and new software, but as the PS4 has been out for sometime, it's a good guess that they probably don't.

Still, I could be wrong.

UK Bob