cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarasamson
Occasional Poster

Re: account problems

Hi,

I created an account and signed up for the £1.00 Entertainment pass. Then later on I decided to always opt for the 30 day free movie trial. I have an email confirming this. However, once I began to watch a film, an icon came up saying SilverLight needed updating / configuring. I did this but when I logged back in, it said to confirm my account. I did and that's when it took payment. I'm annoyed because no-one from accounts / admin has gotten back to me about it.

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
Mentor 5

Hi @sarasamson

Thank you for posting, very sorry if you've been waiting to get a response. I will look into this and get my colleague who dealt with your query to get back to you today. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Poodle1
First Poster

I'm having trouble buying a movie pass. It's taken payment from me before but won't let me buy again!

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@Poodle1 make sure your card details are up to date.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Hephep
First Poster

I'm trying to watch on my laptop and I'm signed in to my account, but it doesn't seem to recognise I have an entertainment pass already, and is instead trying to get me to sign up again. Help please Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hephep

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Edgebill
First Poster

Hi, 

PIDGEON set up a new now tv box today. I'm having problems with the account set up! It's stating I haven't accepted the terms and conditions.

The app on my phone says I need to activate my account. I can't find how to accept the ts and cs?

0 Thanks
groopy
Occasional Poster

why can i not get my account set up? i put in my user name and pass word it says they cannot find any info....then it says sign in i do that and i cannot find any were to get in conntact with any customers services

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
Mentor 5

Hi @Edgebill

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your account. Are you able to set up your account on a laptop/PC? 

Please click here to finish your registration and then play out on other devices. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
Mentor 5

Hi @groopy

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having problems signing up. If you're still having problems can you try and make sure the registration has been completed on a laptop/PC and then try and play out on another device. 

Please re-post if you have further issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks