cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You took the payment and I can’t watch

Hi I received a promotion cinema for £1 took the money and is still not letting me watch 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have checked my account and you guys took the £1 it was promotional £1 a month for 3 months I couldn’t watch very disappointed you guys were so good when you started now tv now you stilling money I meant not the staff but the company I will report this with my bank as a fraud is not about £1 is about consequences that will have on the company if you guys keep doing this no bank will work with you 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems a few people have reported something similar on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Email-offer/m-p/579703#M10040 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming you have double checked your login details on your playback device and the £1 per month offer is showing on either your My Membership or My Bills & Payments whilst logged into your online account.

Then jump over to live chat for further assistance & help (using the green chat online button from this link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have checked my account and you guys took the £1 it was promotional £1 a month for 3 months I couldn’t watch very disappointed you guys were so good when you started now tv now you stilling money I meant not the staff but the company I will report this with my bank as a fraud is not about £1 is about consequences that will have on the company if you guys keep doing this no bank will work with you 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

We are all customers on the Community Forum, so you need to pass your grievance onto NOW directly using the live web chat service that i linked on my previous reply or sent them a message on the web form on the same link that i posted.

Hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

sorry just noticed that much appreciated