cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yearly Subscription pass

Hi purchased a now TV cinema and entertainment pass for a year on the 4th November and paid for the full year. After trying it out realise it's not what we thought it would be and are simply not enjoying it. Can we get a full refund as inside 14 day cooling off period. Tried the live chat screen on 3 or 4 occasions the last 2 days but each time I get a script error message , on both windows 10 & andriod . And simply  can't get the page to open . Is there any other way I can contact anyone to get a refund before the 14 day cooling of period expires.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for link ,keep getting same error message about unresponsive script both on my android and windows. I use fire fox on both but will try edge later today on my windows 10 computer . Reply very much appreciated 😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled or your browser in a Private Window or Incognito mode when attempting to reach live chat.

Windows MS Edge seems to work for me whenever i need to get in touch with live chat.

See if this link page works for you, by clicking on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Did you mean 4th December? As it’s well gone the 18th of November, but not of December.

If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Sorry meant 4th December 👍 tried suggestions ,removing add blockers on Win 10 I use Firefox on both andriod and windows computer I've just tried again on Andriod this AM  and got the same script error loading message. I'll try again this Pm on home computer. Reply very much appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for link ,keep getting same error message about unresponsive script both on my android and windows. I use fire fox on both but will try edge later today on my windows 10 computer . Reply very much appreciated 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help much appreciated. I managed to open chat with widows 10 on edge browser . The Firefox  just would not allow the script to open even though no pop blockers were active or private tab. Any way all sorted had to pay £21 for the use from the 04/12 but our broadband was just spoiling it as to slow, no fibre currently in village.  

Once again help appreciated👍