cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongly charged

Hi, my name is Kelley Rogers & I’ve been trying to cancel my account for the past 18 months! I’ve sent emails, with no reply. There is no contact number & every time I click on the “get in touch” button on the website, it keeps taking me back to the sign in page. I’m extremely frustrated & angry that I’ve been paying for a service I’ve requested to cancel several times... at the moment there are 13 X £7.99 & 4 X £6.99 payments that require a refund... I’m still unable to cancel anything by any means at all! Ive spoken to my bank who will file a case of fraudulent activity if this isn’t resolved today.
Regards,
Kelley Rogers

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried, they said my case is already closed because it was months ago. Unbelievable!

RoyB
Legend

Indeed so.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me in 2014 and its happening again.  They refunded me after several months in 2014 but have taken £123.00 from my account but I don't even own a TV, haven't watched TV for over 30 years.  I use Prime and the occasional Netflix but that's it.  now has offered a good will gesture of one month's payment which I declined.  I'm going to the ombudsman as Barclays has stated that they have had problems with Now.  I saw an ad for NOW while scrolling and may have touched the ad, but never consented to a subscription.  I'm sure there's a fiddle going on here. Has anyone taken this further? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kelly, I've had similar problems, have you found justice yet? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV officially crap at helping customers. I’ve been charged £57 for an account that was closed Months and months ago and how can’t get any help but an automated bot that sends me round and round in a loop.

Now also being blocked for post on community.