cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongly charged

Hi, my name is Kelley Rogers & I’ve been trying to cancel my account for the past 18 months! I’ve sent emails, with no reply. There is no contact number & every time I click on the “get in touch” button on the website, it keeps taking me back to the sign in page. I’m extremely frustrated & angry that I’ve been paying for a service I’ve requested to cancel several times... at the moment there are 13 X £7.99 & 4 X £6.99 payments that require a refund... I’m still unable to cancel anything by any means at all! Ive spoken to my bank who will file a case of fraudulent activity if this isn’t resolved today.
Regards,
Kelley Rogers

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently set up the free 14 day trials on sky cinema and entertainment pass and cancelled it within 7 days and I am still being charged for them  £7:99 and  £9:99   £17:98 in total. I have never heard of a company not having a telephone number to make a complaint against. In my eyes this is appalling. If you go on live chat they keep cancelling the connection blaming it on technical issues what a load of rubbish they just don't want to answer to their errors. I don't suppose I am the first or last person with this issue. I will have to leave it to my bank to sort out. Really am fed up with all this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv had nothing but problems with now tv they were taking money out my bank they shouldt of been and now they have charged me 9.99 when it's 7.99 the only reason I have this service is to watch sex and the city otherwise I wouldt bother 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you currently on an offer?

This link confirms that full price no discounts Now TV Entertainment pass is in fact £9.99. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/entertainment-pass

As a new member, you get a 7 day free trial. Then it’s £9.99 a month, or cancel anytime.

You can cancel at any time.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel tour pain. I have spent the whole day trying to contact someone and can’t find any way of contacting customer service. NowTV officially crap at helping customers. I’ve been charged £57 for an account that was closed Months and months ago and how can’t get any help but an automated bot that sends me round and round in a loop 

and now being blocked for posting my frustration on the community

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Look at the reply in the other thread I posted 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Charged-for-what-exactly/m-p/546704#M15023

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am facing a similar issue, after having used the try period (I won a voucher for 3 Months of free Sky Pass) and cancelled it before its end (for lack of good/interesting products to watch), I am still being charged every month an amount of £9.99.

I am unable to contract anyone throught their useless chat which never works and there is no phone or even email contact available.

Unbelievable for a web-based company and cloud based product provider.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

I am facing a similar issue, after having used the try period (I won a voucher for 3 Months of free Sky Pass) and cancelled it before its end (for lack of good/interesting products to watch), I am still being charged every month an amount of £9.99.

I am unable to contract anyone throught their useless chat which never works and there is no phone or even email contact available.

Unbelievable for a web-based company and cloud based product provider.

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a specific option for dealing with this kind of issue and it is kept a bit too well hidden for my liking

fill in the form at the link below. It's best to try and give as much detail as possible

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Hope you get things sorted out Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue. I have already been charged for £71.98 and I don’t know how to get it refunded. I am so ###### and frustrated right now

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Read the advice in the post above yours.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.