cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongful renewal

We have been charged for a renewal we didn't want on sky sports. We cancelled it at the start of January specifically to avoid automatic renewal. I went through all four (!!) screens that checked I actually wanted to cancel (I did) and got to the screen 'You can watch until February 10th 2020'.

However we have just found out it renewed anyway, against our will, and we now the pass for the month and we have been charged when we did not want this.

Going through their complaints channel doesn't work as I just get a 'Oops the message couldn't be sent!' every single time and the NowBot is useless and keeps sending me to the same page. 

I'm getting really annoyed, any advice?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When attempting to get through to NowTV live chat, try another internet browser or another device with a browser on it by clicking the green chat online button from this link page below.

If you are still struggling to get in touch with live chat, then send them a message using the web form on the same link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No this is what I'm saying, the how to make a complaint link you just linked me to doesn't work. I physically cannot make a complaint without phoning, which I'm not happy to do.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Send them an email instead using the address on this screen shot below if you can't access the NowTV web chat service.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg