cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won't accept payment

Today I tried to sign up for NowTV Fab broadband. Every step completed until I get to the payment stage. I put in all my card details (standard visa debit card) and tick the relevant I agree... etc. Clicking on the payment button generates an unhelpful something went wrong error message.

I've checked that every field was correct and have even used different cards and different devices but same error occurs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading this tweet over on the NowTV Twitter Help page, they seem to be encountering some sort of technical problem, which they say will be fixed soon.

youdoodle-2020-05-30T19-41-53Z.jpg

If you get no luck by tomorrow, maybe drop them an email or send them a tweet.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading this tweet over on the NowTV Twitter Help page, they seem to be encountering some sort of technical problem, which they say will be fixed soon.

youdoodle-2020-05-30T19-41-53Z.jpg

If you get no luck by tomorrow, maybe drop them an email or send them a tweet.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same issue brought a new now tv stick went through set up went to payment visa debit and keep getting red oops something went wrong message ...so carnt use the device till this is done?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem. My previouse card details were stolen so I had to cancel my card that was being used for my nowtv payments. I signed into my account on multiple browsers and multiple devices and tried updating to several different active cards with the correct information, but every time I click "Confirm" the page refreshes and it says "Oops! Somthing went wrong".

It will be annoying if my subscription gets canceled because of this and I've spent too much time trying to sort it out now.

Admins please address this issue and contact me.

Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Here's the latest NowTV Tweet about problems with customers attempting to update their payment details.

youdoodle-2020-05-31T13-34-40Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand my payment is over due and I've been trying to pay. Also trying to access my card details as they need updating but keeps coming up error or just takes me to nowrv home page. Now I can't pay the full amount until the 17th but don't want to lose my services I've contacted via email also but response is very long. It's very frustrating 

PAULBUCHANAN
Mentor

for anyone who cant get their card details updated i got a email with a fix today

when you are putting in your address the number formats have to be entered with three digits

say your house number is 1 you need to enter it as 001 if it 10 then 010 etc it same for flat positions after i did that the card details updated