cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WiFi box

I ordered my internet box and it said it will turn on the 6th but when will my WiFi box arrive and do I have to be at home when it does 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou very much my WiFi is to be turned on next Monday and I will be at work Wedesday Thursday and some of Friday hopefully it comes when I’m at home

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your NowTV Hub Router will normally be despatched about 3 to 5 days before your scheduled live activation internet date.

To check the progress of your Hub Router shipment, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here.

From memory NowTV will send you an email or text with the Royal Mail tracking number once the Hub Router is despatched from their warehouse.

Ideally it would be better if somebody can be at home to accept delivery of the Hub Router.

Should the Royal Mail not be able to deliver the Hub Router because there was no answer at your door, they would leave a missed you note with instructions on what to do next.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou very much my WiFi is to be turned on next Monday and I will be at work Wedesday Thursday and some of Friday hopefully it comes when I’m at home