cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

@stevenpbarker if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @stevenpbarker

I can see this has been resolved for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

To be fair some of the team appear online in their free time and help outside of their working hours.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
marie2020
Advocate

hi yes i did an 30 day free trail but they took the 10 pound out today but i want i refund because i dont watch it now so iam trying to get in contact with them

0 Thanks
the-nadger
Legend 5
Legend 5

@marie2020 Welcome to forums

To deal with account matters you need LIVE CHAT where staff will help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left of text

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
0 Thanks
bazagas
Observer

hi can somebody contact me over my now tv ,iset it up on sunday and itsays ive only got 2 weeks free when it says 3 months on the box

0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

@bazagas did you enter the code on the scratchcard which came with the box? Sounds like you haven't.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
chev1al
Advocate

All you community members should be in politics because you are all brilliant at not listening to the problem.

The question slightly rephrased is WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ACCOUNTS?

The only acceptable answer is THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS  AS FOLLOWS _______________

Foxster
Advocate

Re: Contact Support

Please can you let me have a phone number for Customer Support, or a link to the Chat facility? Thank you.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Contact Support

@Foxster

Are you a NowTV Broadband Combo Customer ?

If not, you can contact NowTV by either their live chat service or alternatively you can drop them an email message.

Here's the link page for live chat or sending them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/what-is-a-now-tv-box

0 Thanks