cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Most web based customer service operations have a phone number and email facility as well as an FAQ section where customers can get in contact with the service provider in regards to any issues they may experience.

It is far quicker and easier for a customer to contact a customer service team with a simple phone call to try and resolve an issue, yet this facility is not available for NOW TV users. Why?

Why are we forced to use a 'live chat' facility that takes time to use, is slow and generally unable to sort any of the issues i have had out to a satisfactory standard?

Also, when 'live chat' are unable to sort the issue out, why do they keep telling me to post the issue here in the community forum for it to be resolved?

Isn't this just very poor customer service? 

Why are we forced to use a lot of our time up in using these time consuming methods and applications to try and resolve our issues when all it needs is a simple phone call?

Why has no-one ever responded to my emails?

Why has this community forum been created to deal with issues and why are we, as customers, forced to use it to try and resolve our issues?

There really is no need for this community forum and it is nothing more than just a gimmick! A decent FAQ section covering all the relevant sections, an email address that is responsive within a very short period and a contact phone number is all that is really needed to help customers deal with the issues which is what most websites and organisations have these days.

Why do NOW TV try and leave it to the NOW TV community to try and answer customers queries? Isn't this just a labour and cost saver for them? 

Again this is another fine example of NOW TV putting profit before customers concerns and thes questions have failed to be logically answered by NOW TV representatives.

Steve.

38 REPLIES 38
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User phone number in the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And the only reply you get off the forum is from other users, like this
one, the whole things a joke. Get out as soon as you can.
JackDeLadd

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick, write this down its their number 0800 759 1177 they remove it

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

To keep this simple and straight forward.

The phone number is ONLY for broadband customers. 

For TV passes you have Live chat. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you'll only get answers here from other users as that's the point of the community, much like other internet based businesses - GiffGaff and Voxi being other examples.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Mr RingRing De Ladd

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and, in a free society,  you can spend your money with whomsoever you wish to.  However, your implied accusation, which could be unsubstantiated, bears some explanation so that others reading your post can make an informed decision.

But since you have failed to offer anything then you should not be surprised if your post is roundly ignored.

Be at peace

Saint Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Very interesting,,, i have never made any communication on this Forum for
well over 2 years , which is about the time i was a happy Now TV customer,
and now on this day,, for some unknown reason, my inbox is a buzz with
banter,,,,, people seam to have to much time on their hands,,,, but if
the fault is indeed mine,,, then please except my apologies,, i will look
into the problem.

G Brown
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When you post to a thread, the software automatically sets you to Follow the thread, so that you get copies of any further postings that are made to it, and this is what is happening for you now.

It does this because it assumes you remain interested in the topic; and it is unable to distinguish between those who actually want to engage with the ongoing topic, and those who just want to leave a one-time write-only rant and be off.

Though you can always Unfollow the thread at any time, of course.

The limitations of the Community are set out in the description of it; yes, it is peer-to-peer, but we endeavour to fill in some of the gaps in the NowTV support structure.

NowTV won’t really be all grown up until you can get telephone support for the streaming services; this is something that BT have recognised, and so they provide this. But then BT have more of an ongoing relationship with their customers; even though they offer the same hop-on hop-off service as NowTV direct, their customers don’t tend to get into the same unholy tangles with billing as some direct NowTV customers do.

NowTV also need to do something about the frequent, and often bizarre, breaks in service for certain customers, or on certain devices, or what-have-you, that plague the service.

But this is a leading-edge service, boldly going where no service has gone before, and the leading edge is often the bleeding edge. Taken all in all, this is a much more complicated operation than Sky, very much cheaper, and thus perhaps a little underfunded.

Hmmm; maybe NowTV could offer a service boost, £3-5 a month, that brings you a phoneline you can contact, funded by that boost? Now there’s an idea......

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to cancel. can you help you robbing b'$t%rds

can you help???????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.