cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Most web based customer service operations have a phone number and email facility as well as an FAQ section where customers can get in contact with the service provider in regards to any issues they may experience.

It is far quicker and easier for a customer to contact a customer service team with a simple phone call to try and resolve an issue, yet this facility is not available for NOW TV users. Why?

Why are we forced to use a 'live chat' facility that takes time to use, is slow and generally unable to sort any of the issues i have had out to a satisfactory standard?

Also, when 'live chat' are unable to sort the issue out, why do they keep telling me to post the issue here in the community forum for it to be resolved?

Isn't this just very poor customer service? 

Why are we forced to use a lot of our time up in using these time consuming methods and applications to try and resolve our issues when all it needs is a simple phone call?

Why has no-one ever responded to my emails?

Why has this community forum been created to deal with issues and why are we, as customers, forced to use it to try and resolve our issues?

There really is no need for this community forum and it is nothing more than just a gimmick! A decent FAQ section covering all the relevant sections, an email address that is responsive within a very short period and a contact phone number is all that is really needed to help customers deal with the issues which is what most websites and organisations have these days.

Why do NOW TV try and leave it to the NOW TV community to try and answer customers queries? Isn't this just a labour and cost saver for them? 

Again this is another fine example of NOW TV putting profit before customers concerns and thes questions have failed to be logically answered by NOW TV representatives.

Steve.

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you let me have a phone number for Customer Support, or a link to the Chat facility? Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you a NowTV Broadband Combo Customer ?

If not, you can contact NowTV by either their live chat service or alternatively you can drop them an email message.

Here's the link page for live chat or sending them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/what-is-a-now-tv-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - This link does NOT appear on any of the Help Centre pages.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It should do.

If you go to the Help Centre and select a help guide article most relevant to your issue, then after opening up the article there is normally a green contact us button towards the bottom of the page, then click on the green button which should open a secondary page where you will see all the contact options available for NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its because they are a scam operation and so many people are very very very angry with them that they dont have the guts to speak onthe phone. They will just sign you up to services you have not requested and they take money from your bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My download speed is SO SLOW 0.35 THAT I CAN'T LOAD THE NOWTV WEBPAGE, and NO CONTACT PHONE NUMBER... LET ME OUT

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well posted,  it seems we are our own customer service, 

Wouldn't suprise me if we were chatting to ourselves in live chat ,  it's that bad it's funny. 

I too am trying to find a phone number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree with you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here here! Same issue, and feel the same about service. Well said...