cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Most web based customer service operations have a phone number and email facility as well as an FAQ section where customers can get in contact with the service provider in regards to any issues they may experience.

It is far quicker and easier for a customer to contact a customer service team with a simple phone call to try and resolve an issue, yet this facility is not available for NOW TV users. Why?

Why are we forced to use a 'live chat' facility that takes time to use, is slow and generally unable to sort any of the issues i have had out to a satisfactory standard?

Also, when 'live chat' are unable to sort the issue out, why do they keep telling me to post the issue here in the community forum for it to be resolved?

Isn't this just very poor customer service? 

Why are we forced to use a lot of our time up in using these time consuming methods and applications to try and resolve our issues when all it needs is a simple phone call?

Why has no-one ever responded to my emails?

Why has this community forum been created to deal with issues and why are we, as customers, forced to use it to try and resolve our issues?

There really is no need for this community forum and it is nothing more than just a gimmick! A decent FAQ section covering all the relevant sections, an email address that is responsive within a very short period and a contact phone number is all that is really needed to help customers deal with the issues which is what most websites and organisations have these days.

Why do NOW TV try and leave it to the NOW TV community to try and answer customers queries? Isn't this just a labour and cost saver for them? 

Again this is another fine example of NOW TV putting profit before customers concerns and thes questions have failed to be logically answered by NOW TV representatives.

Steve.

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All you community members should be in politics because you are all brilliant at not listening to the problem.

The question slightly rephrased is WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ACCOUNTS?

The only acceptable answer is THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS  AS FOLLOWS _______________

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The only acceptable answer is THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS  AS FOLLOWS _______________

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. The answer is NOW TV don't have a telephone number unless you are a Combo customer (broadband and calls), everyone else has to use live chat, email, this forum or social media.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see this has been resolved for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY AGREE STEVE ! SKY TV ARE LEGAL THIEVES THEY DONT GIVE A FECK ABOUT INDIVIDUALS THEYRE AFTER A QUICK KILL I WILL NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO SKY AND AFTER THE NIGHTMARE WITH A DAY PASS HERE NOW TV CAN KISS MY SCROTUM IF I'D HAVE KNOWN NOW TV WAS SKY IN THE FIRST PLACE I WOULDN'T TOUCH IT BECAUSE THE MURDOCH EMPIRE OWN IT AND OUTBID EVERYONE TO GET COVERAGE THEN CHARGE US THE EARTH I AM OWED A DAY PASS WANTED TO USE IT TONIGHT TO WATCH MAYWEATHER FIGHT BUT CANT FIND MY FREE PASS AND ONLINE HELP FINISHED AT 10PM EMAILS A WASTE OF TIME AND FORUM IS ###### IM GETTING THE OMBUDSMAN ON THEIR CASE AND PUTTING IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA IT'S A DISGRACE OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS LOBBYING AND I'M THE MAN TO START IT.

WILLIAM WINDSOR-KING 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I understand that you're upset and I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

After looking into this, I can see that you managed to contact us already and I believe the issue got sorted.

If there's anything else, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can somebody contact me over my now tv ,iset it up on sunday and itsays ive only got 2 weeks free when it says 3 months on the box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you enter the code on the scratchcard which came with the box? Sounds like you haven't.

Legend 5
Legend 5

To be fair some of the team appear online in their free time and help outside of their working hours.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi yes i did an 30 day free trail but they took the 10 pound out today but i want i refund because i dont watch it now so iam trying to get in contact with them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

To deal with account matters you need LIVE CHAT where staff will help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left of text