cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Why is there no phone number to contact NOW TV customer services on?

Most web based customer service operations have a phone number and email facility as well as an FAQ section where customers can get in contact with the service provider in regards to any issues they may experience.

It is far quicker and easier for a customer to contact a customer service team with a simple phone call to try and resolve an issue, yet this facility is not available for NOW TV users. Why?

Why are we forced to use a 'live chat' facility that takes time to use, is slow and generally unable to sort any of the issues i have had out to a satisfactory standard?

Also, when 'live chat' are unable to sort the issue out, why do they keep telling me to post the issue here in the community forum for it to be resolved?

Isn't this just very poor customer service? 

Why are we forced to use a lot of our time up in using these time consuming methods and applications to try and resolve our issues when all it needs is a simple phone call?

Why has no-one ever responded to my emails?

Why has this community forum been created to deal with issues and why are we, as customers, forced to use it to try and resolve our issues?

There really is no need for this community forum and it is nothing more than just a gimmick! A decent FAQ section covering all the relevant sections, an email address that is responsive within a very short period and a contact phone number is all that is really needed to help customers deal with the issues which is what most websites and organisations have these days.

Why do NOW TV try and leave it to the NOW TV community to try and answer customers queries? Isn't this just a labour and cost saver for them? 

Again this is another fine example of NOW TV putting profit before customers concerns and thes questions have failed to be logically answered by NOW TV representatives.

Steve.

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.  The reason there's no telephone helpline number is because it's an internet service as I'm sure you're aware.  There is an FAQ help section at the top of the forum page which is regularly checked & updated.  I can't comment on why your emails are'nt responded to, that's one for the NOW TV Team. 

In addition to the Help section there are help sections for each individual category toward the top right hand side of the particular page.  I'm speaking for myself here, but as a forum member, I quite enjoy participating or else I wouldn't do it!  There are also members of the NOW TV Team on hand to answer posts & deal with specific account related issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pethead65,

Thanks for your response.

A lot of websites that are internet based only that i use do have a customer service phone number which provides contact with a human being! Also they have an email facility which some give you a response back within 2 hours.

Unfortunately NOW TV does not have any of these options.

I've never found any of the issues i have experienced within the community forum or within the FAQ section.

Searching for an issue takes up a lot of my valuable time and a simple phone call could resolve my issue. So does writing about these issues within the community forum.

I have been forced to write my issues within this forum as i have had no reply from my emails sent to NOW TV and 'live chat' are not able to resolve them. Therefore this is taking up far too much of my time, which could be better spent doing the many other things i have waiting to do instead of painstaking trying to sort out the issues with my NOW TV box.

So far, not one of the NOW TV Team has responded to any of my posts (3 current posts) nor is there any set guidelines that they follow, i.e. response times to issues.

It would be far simplier and easier for the customer to just pick up the phone to resolve an issue.

Therefore, I strongly believe that NOW TV don't have a customer contact phone number so that they can make more profit by not doing so. Being just an internet service is just a poor unlogical excuse and does not explain why they do not have a phone contact number.

Steve.

Steve.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your detailed reply.  I would hope that now you have re-posted, Community Manager @Anonymous User or another member of the NOW TV Team will respond to your emails and offer a reason as to why none of your posts or emails to NOW TV have received a response to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I've taken a look through your posts and will respond to your individual topics. I'm sorry that this hasn't been done already- we do our best to respond as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FAQ is fine for general things...however there is a need for help and when i am paying for something i am not getting....and no one to resolve my query it is poor....I have a few new IPADS and do not want to wait 3 months...no one to help...think its time to leave...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried speaking to someone on live chat? As this is your first post on the forum you seen rather eager to just give up. 

If you jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat maybe isn't available, like for the last hour I've been trying to contact them about slow connection issues.....

RoyB
Legend

Because it has been medically proven that no human bladder can outlast what the wait times would be? 🤔 😐 😓 😬 😮 😡 😱  

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am so annoyed, my phone line has been dead for days and I cannot get any help from NowTV.  There live chat doesn't work, the bot is useless and how on earth is there not a phone number to contact somebody?  This is disgraceful!