cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I find out when my broadband and phone contract ends?

Can't seem to find my contract dates in the nowtv "My Account" details. I'm in a 1 year contract but don't know exactly when the contract starts from . Is it the date I get connected or the date I registered. Also I moved  property and had the broadband moved to new place during the contract, does this restart the contract? 

Thanks in advanced

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your twelve month contract should start on your live activation date.

You can find your live activation date by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here.

Another indication where you are in the 12 month or over the 12 month contract is if you go to My Account > Bills & Payments and look at previous and up & comming payments and if you can see a significant price increase with the Broadband cost then that should be a good general indicator if you are in or out of contract.

I don't think moving home would reset the 12 month contract, unless you have re negotiated a new fixed 12 month deal during the move.

You can always phone the NowTV Broadband Team for confirmation, where you will find their number under the Orders & Appointments section (click the drop down arrow below Broadband & Phone live date to see the telephone number to call).

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB @Roy! It was a serious question friend 😊

But STILL awaiting a reply from Cust. Svcs!!! 😡

But is that unusual?? 😂.

Many thanks 

Chris Goddard 😊

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

🤣

Behind every vent, there is usually a serious question trying to get out 😝

But did you think that posting here would get NowTV on the case?

It has been known to, but the Community is pretty much a parapet that they can duck below, in the hope that a customer will pop up and answer.

Which we can’t, of course, for billing enquiries 😥

But what we can do is encourage you onto Live Chat, a feature that NowTV try to hide at the end of a long chain of Help articles which they hope (often in vain) will solve your problem and save them from being called, and you from having to call.

But if you still want to get your situation resolved, here’s how to reach them :-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roy B, I certainly did not expect ANYONE from NowTV to do anything at all to help moi!

Bit what I DID hope for? Is JUST what I got! A reply from a COMMITTED person just such as yourself SIR? A Good Samaritan! And I THANK YOU for the assistance you have given me.

Thank you ,

Chris.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it's Michelle Goodwin can some one please tell me when my contract ends

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a posting at the top of this thread that is outlined in green because it tells you how to determine this information.

Work through the advice it gives step by step, and you should be able to find out.

But if you get stuck on the way, do come back with a description of the difficulty that you have encountered, and we can try to break the logjam for you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.