cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When to cancel trial and use voucher so not charged twice

Hi - I’ve recently joined and plan on buying the two month £10 entertainment pass/voucher to save money. I’m currently on the 7 day free trial....but when do I need to cancel the trial so that I’m not automatically rolled over to the £8.99 a month for the entertainment pass? I’ve read some feedback elsewhere, but found it confusing. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel the free trial anytime during the trial period, but i wouldn't leave it in the last 24 hours because NowTV could suspended the cancel button when their system is about to collect the first payment.

I would cancel straight away (don't worry if you cancel early, where you still will get the full 7 day duration of the trial).

When you cancel follow all the step by step instructions on screen (approx four steps) until you reach the green thumbs up message that you have successfully cancelled.

Then jump back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers, where there should be a cancelled in red text next to your Entertainment Pass.

When cancelling you may or may not be offered a retention offer to stay.

If the retention offer is an attractive price, then maybe take this up first before going down the £10 NowTV Entertainment Gift Card Voucher route.

Or if not apply your £10 Gift Card Entertainment Voucher when you are ready.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel the free trial anytime during the trial period, but i wouldn't leave it in the last 24 hours because NowTV could suspended the cancel button when their system is about to collect the first payment.

I would cancel straight away (don't worry if you cancel early, where you still will get the full 7 day duration of the trial).

When you cancel follow all the step by step instructions on screen (approx four steps) until you reach the green thumbs up message that you have successfully cancelled.

Then jump back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers, where there should be a cancelled in red text next to your Entertainment Pass.

When cancelling you may or may not be offered a retention offer to stay.

If the retention offer is an attractive price, then maybe take this up first before going down the £10 NowTV Entertainment Gift Card Voucher route.

Or if not apply your £10 Gift Card Entertainment Voucher when you are ready.