cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend

Re: When do the preloaded passes expire?

And 1080p and a version for AppleTV will be coming along ‘real soon now’ together with full NowTV on the YouView full body sensorama version with optional teledildonics 😝

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out…..
0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

Beware - Now TV can just cancel these and then not reinstate them.

Derry51
Mentor

I noticed too that the preloaded passes are sometimes being cancelled without any notice. The two passes I was describing earlier on in this thread which apparently had 80 year expiry dates just disappeared from my account without any warning recently.

I contacted NOW TV chat about these and they said they had been 'cancelled' but couldn't give any explanation as to why. Fortunately I had the pass codes from my previous chat with them and along with proof of purchase of the NOW TV  box for one of them they were both reissued with expiry dates of 2025.

The hard copy vouchers seem to be more reliable. I don't know why the preloaded passes are sometimes disappearing. Perhaps it is related to the change in the appearance of the NOW TV website? Everyone who has preloaded passes should keep their receipts and as much information about the relevant purchase as possible in case they disappear!

starman73
Expert 3

Why are preloaded passes cancelled.

@Derry51 it is very frustrating.  I have spent all afternoon trying to resolve this to no avail.

i have screen shots, I have the links to the codes, I have a link to the reservation I made with currys. I have my payment history that show that I never activated the passes.  Yet I keep getting fobbed off. I have been told I cancelled them (I haven’t). I have been told I redeemed them. (I haven’t)

last week

starman73_0-1580491818555.png

this week

85F5F280-5E32-4ABF-B2C7-DF16A945E7E8.png

0 Thanks
Derry51
Mentor

Re: Why are preloaded passes cancelled.

I was probably fortunate that they reissued the passes for me. For one of the passes I had the receipt for the box where they came from.

Have you got any of the receipts still? Are you trying the chat service for help? You could make a complaint if you continue to be given excuses.

NOW TV should investigate why these passes are disappearing. It would be interesting to see how many other people are affected by this. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You can tell if it was a preloaded payment - it states  "Entertainment Upfront Pass"

Previous payments

Entertainment Upfront Pass
Paid on 8 Jun 2020
0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

@Derry51 

Have you got any of the receipts still?  No, the one thing I don’t have.

Are you trying the chat service for help? Yes, and customer services email.

You could make a complaint I am!

0 Thanks