cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaljulie12
Scholar

When do i pay again i got my broadband and phone on the 20 june when will be the next bill

I got my broadband and phone on the 20 June when do I pay again thanks julie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jaljulie12
Scholar

Could I pay before the 20 July has my wages are coming early this time 1 July could I pay then and how thanks Julie 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jaljulie12 

I am assuming you have paid the first monthly bill on the 20th of June (normally your live activation date).

It will normally be the 20th of July and the 20th of each month there on.

Jaljulie12
Scholar

Could I pay before the 20 July has my wages are coming early this time 1 July could I pay then and how thanks Julie 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jaljulie12 

Forgot to say if you go to My Account > My Bills & Payments when signed in on here, it should show your next payment bill date in July, where on the information you have posted i would expect it to be the 20th of July.

And a recent payment made on the 20th of June.

That's how it normally works if everything goes to plan.

Jaljulie12
Scholar

When do I pay again thanks Julie 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jaljulie12 

Give the team a call using the number from the link provided by @schnapps earlier in the thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jaljulie12 

Get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team to see if they can change the payment monthly date going forward on your Broadband & Calls account.

Use the telephone number on this link page below (ignore the bit about complaints it will get you through to NOW Broadband).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1