cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khamizan
Advocate

What is Now Boost? Why have I been charged for that?

Please guide me on how to cancel this Now Boost that charged me for 6 pound. Is it for every month or just one month? I'm not subscribe it. If it is every month, please cancel it. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

You probably signed up to an introductory deal which included the Boost for a free trial period, but failed to notice. All your memberships with payment amounts and dates are clearly set it out in My Account. You can cancel at any time there, no further payments will be taken after the date shown. You probably signed up to an introductory deal which included the Boost for a free trial period, but failed to notice.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

You probably signed up to an introductory deal which included the Boost for a free trial period, but failed to notice. All your memberships with payment amounts and dates are clearly set it out in My Account. You can cancel at any time there, no further payments will be taken after the date shown. You probably signed up to an introductory deal which included the Boost for a free trial period, but failed to notice.

khamizan
Advocate

Thank you

redchiz1
Champion 2

You're welcome.  🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@khamizan 

Before you cancel it you need to see this link to see what you’re getting.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help