cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happens to existing package with other vendor?

Hello,

Just signed up to a new package with NOW for 18months but it didnt explain what happens to my existing deal (out of contract period so is not an issue to cancel). Does this happen automatically by NOW or do I have to contact them?

Cheers,

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps, 

Thanks for replying and apologies for not clarifying more.

I had completed my contract period at another service provider and wanted to check if i needed to contact them to say I was going to NOW. Confirmed that, that was not the case and that if you sign up to NOW and mark the submission form as a switch and provide the necessary existing details, it is done automatically in the background so all good.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly it will be a 12 month Broadband contract if you signed up to the NOW saver option and not 18 months.

A couple of weeks before your 12 month contract is up NOW will usually email you with options and prices.

Also no harm in phoning the NOW Broadband Team closer to when your 12 month contract is coming to an end to see what's the best price they can give you to stay.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Think I have read your post incorrectly.

Are you asking if NOW will automatically contact your existing Broadband Provider to transfer over to their service ?

If so have a read of this help article in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-switch-to-now-broadband 

Any deal you have with another ISP will not be carried over to NOW Broadband.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps, 

Thanks for replying and apologies for not clarifying more.

I had completed my contract period at another service provider and wanted to check if i needed to contact them to say I was going to NOW. Confirmed that, that was not the case and that if you sign up to NOW and mark the submission form as a switch and provide the necessary existing details, it is done automatically in the background so all good.