cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What costs and what doesn't?

New to now tv and have a one month movie pass. Nervous to watch things like the sex and the city box sets in case I get charged without realising. Will I always get notified if I try to watch something I don't have a pass for? 

What exactly can I watch for free? Are all the apps free? Is sky sports news hq an app or a subscription? There doesn't seem to be a definitive list anywhere. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can manage your nowtv passes and keep a track of them by going to My Account on here and selecting Passes & Vouchers.

If you apply a voucher or purchase a nowtv pass then if you wish to prevent the passes from auto renewing each month, then cancel the pass and you can watch the pass until the next due payment date.

Should you cancel your pass, the good thing with nowtv is that you can restart a pass any time you like or apply a new voucher code.

When you haven't got a  relevant nowtv pass and try watching some nowtv content you should get a message on screen saying something like buy pass to watch (can't remember the exact message).

If you leave your bank card details on the nowtv system, you can watch all the main Apps for free such has YouTube, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub etc.

If you haven't got an active entertainment, cinema, kids, sports, Hayu pass then you won't have access to The Sky Sports News HQ App.

Would also recommend adding a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hi again Natalie

You asked, "So, I only have the cinema pass at the moment, but say I accidentally (or my partner) watch a box set that is covered by the entertainment pass"?

If you watch, say, shows in the Entertainment category and your pass then runs out without you previously cancelling that category type then Now TV will start to charge you a monthly subscription without any further notice.

That goes for all the five category types within Now TV, i.e. always cancel the category type before your pass runs out if you do not want to watch that type of show anymore or you no longer want to be a Now TV customer.

UK Bob