cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, that didn't go to plan Please wait a moment and try again NOWTV broadband BILLS

Having signed into my account and would like to see each actual monthly bill.

To do this, I have attempted the following:

- Clicked 'My Broadband and Calls' then 'Broadband and Calls' but after a couple of seconds of spinning images, I get the "Well that didn't go to plan" message of doom.

- Next I clicked 'My payment' then 'Bills and payments', but that reports that I have no Upcoming, Recent or Previous payments.

- To circumvent any PC issues causing this, I have attempted this on 3 different PCs using Chrome, Firefox and MsEdbe. All had their caches cleared and work perfectly on various web pages, so I think I can sfely say that all is good at my end!

For clarity, I do not have NowTV. just the telephone and broadband package. All I want to do is to see the invoice for calls and charges. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I know over on Twitter NowTV are having some sort of Technical issue their end today for certain people either trying to order Broadband or customers looking at their existing Broadband account details.

If you are desperate to look at your Broadband Account then maybe give the NowTV Broadband Team a call.

Also sometimes using a smartphone with internet data can access NowTV account services where for some reason none of the common internet browsers work.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention i have no problems currently accessing my NowTV Broadband online account using MS Edge.

Though the NowTV website using MS Edge is a little glitchy for me, where it takes me numerous attempts before i am able to login into my account 😡.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Over the past week or so Safari on my phone has been terrible for Now TV website, have resorted to Chrome and even then it’s touch and go. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

Yeah it's been about a week for me too.

Where it takes multiple attempts to login into my online account and now & again when browsing the Community Forum the pages takes forever to load up and open 😡.