cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Weekly Sports Pass

I purchased a weekly sports pass yesterday 22 July and activated it the same day. I just noticed on my bank statement I have been charged twice. I went into my passes and sure enough for some reason there are 2 passes. One is activated and the other waiting activation. However there is no cancel option on the duplicated pass. Any ideas how I can cancel and get my money back please?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There will be no cancel button next to either a day or week sports pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, because these two type of passes don't auto renew after you have watched them.

With regards to a refund for the second unwanted week sports pass, you need to get in touch with NowTV.

From the link below, either use the green live chat button or drop them a message on the web form.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Should live chat not open for you, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I was frustrated by the lack of phone number or email etc to make contact with a real person. I’m with Virgin Media and with them you can always easily get to speak to someone who can help. On the Now TV site I tried the chat bot but that is useless as it cannot “chat” but just uses a menu of responses that you can find on the web site anyway. I eventually found live chat and “spoke” to Vikram who deleted the duplicate pass and processed a refund. I have to say though that none of the on-line help mentions that you cannot cancel an inactivated week sports pass, in fact the T&Cs at the bottom of the receipt email specifically state that you can. So I’m afraid It contradicts your reply.

Overall NowTV needs to smarten up it’s Customer Support act I think.