cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Website won't let me cancel pass

I'm trying to cancel my movie pass which is due for renewal tomorrow. The website won't allow me to do this stating that the account is suspended whilst it try's to take payment. Please can someone assist with cancelling this pass
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a quick read of the linked guide article below, then if you still get no success cancelling your pass, then maybe speak to NowTV Live Chat, by clicking on the "contact us" highlighted in green towards the bottom of my linked page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have followed steps but can't cancel now movies, why?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi there @Anonymous User 🙂

Please follow SeeMoreDigital's advice just above you. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's a con, they only let you cancel after your free trial has passed and then charge £9.99 for the whole month, so it's not a free trial, NowTV should be shut down for their lies, deceit and the theft from peoples bank accounts