cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Website access

Can someone tell me how to login into the Now TV website, it's been down for at least 10 days?

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can someone tell me how to login into the Now TV website, it's been down for at least 10 days?

Hi @Anonymous User 

The website is up and working. But there were some fairly significant changes a week or so ago. I'd recommend clearing your browser cache as it may be causing an issue with regard to getting the website to load. Given the recent changes

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have cleared the cache, restarted the Apple Mac, Refreshed Chrome. All to no avail. I am with Virgin Broadband if this helps.

It's at login, the login fails, then it thinks you are sort of logged in so you can sign out get to the dashboard but then can't navigate to say, your account. It then want you to login again, which you already are, sort of, then you get the message 'oops, things have gone wrong' 

This cant just be with me, the site is in a mess.

Any help welcome. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User have you tried a different browser. Accessing NowTV on Chrome is notorious for problems. Even NowTV's Twitter Help suggest not using it.