cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Hey

Everytime I try to redeem my 'half price Sky Sports' voucher you guys emailed me, I get that message ^

Whether I follow the email link or enter the voucher manually using the code, the same message. Are you guys baiting us to click through and then pay full price or something? I weanted to watch the grand prix, and the Masters.

Sort it out please. I want to pay you £16.99. Take my damn money already.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL an issue even now. Have it on every code or voucher or even NOW TV pass I try and use. Tried talking to two chat advisors and basically said they can't do anything and then ignored me. Tried talking to an advisor on Facebook and they were usuelss too. This is a let down and properly frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue. Tried speaking to live chat to be told to try on a different device, which still doesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to use a voucher for a month entertainment pass and all I get is 'well that didnt go to plan' try again later.....spoke to live chat who was less than useless and basically said nothing I can do except wait for an email when it's been fixed....urgh!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been a problem before but is really annoying me now.

'We're having trouble with vouchers right now. Try again in a moment'. 

Is there a specific moment i'm suppose to try again, because it never works. I've used voucher gift cards i've purchased as well as the McDonalds code, but it always comes up with the same error message.

I'm a direct debit customer anyway and almost feel like i'm being forced to buy passes through NowTv rather than externally as code problems always arise.