cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Hey

Everytime I try to redeem my 'half price Sky Sports' voucher you guys emailed me, I get that message ^

Whether I follow the email link or enter the voucher manually using the code, the same message. Are you guys baiting us to click through and then pay full price or something? I weanted to watch the grand prix, and the Masters.

Sort it out please. I want to pay you £16.99. Take my damn money already.

23 REPLIES 23
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you just getting a loading page with the spinning coloured circles when applying your voucher code ?

If so, maybe try disabling your ad blocker on your device before going to the NowTV website > My Account > My Passes with your internet browser.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, getting a message saying that Now Tv are having issue with vouchers at the moment. Was told by Now Tv to wait a "moment" and try again on Firefox. I tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge and prayer and still no luck.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

My post was a bit of a long shot, saying that somebody from the Now TV Forum Team should hopefully pick up your post on here. 

Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
No, getting a message saying that Now Tv are having issue with vouchers at the moment. Was told by Now Tv to wait a "moment" and try again on Firefox. I tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge and prayer and still no luck.

Hi @Anonymous User

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you have had getting your voucher code added to your account. 

We have sent you an email to get this sorted for you, if you can get back to us when you get a chance 🙂 

Thanks Kymberly (From The Now TV Team) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm getting this when trying to redeem 3 months for 1 for sky movies pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this same issue, with two offers they have sent me. The 3 month Movie pass for 1 month and the £1 a month for movies. I just want the movies tonight for the oscars, so I dont care which voucher, I just want ONE to work!!! 

NOWTV please help!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. To get it sorted quickly probably best if you pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can help. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same issues with movie pass. Been on live chat twice to sort it out and still not resolved. Someone from the Broadband team was supposed to email me, but never did. Very frustrating.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same trouble with two emails offering me a 3 months for £7.99 entertainment pass. The help pages don't help, and live chat refuses to open. I am still within the 30 days of receiving the email, but the voucher page says that my code is not recognised.