cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Hey

Everytime I try to redeem my 'half price Sky Sports' voucher you guys emailed me, I get that message ^

Whether I follow the email link or enter the voucher manually using the code, the same message. Are you guys baiting us to click through and then pay full price or something? I weanted to watch the grand prix, and the Masters.

Sort it out please. I want to pay you £16.99. Take my damn money already.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening to me too
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hey

Everytime I try to redeem my 'half price Sky Sports' voucher you guys emailed me, I get that message ^

Whether I follow the email link or enter the voucher manually using the code, the same message. Are you guys baiting us to click through and then pay full price or something? I weanted to watch the grand prix, and the Masters.

Sort it out please. I want to pay you £16.99. Take my damn money already.

Hi Guys, are you still having this problem?  @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes just tried again still doesn't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, for several days now. Useless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still not working. Sort it out now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think they have a general problem- I can't get the 'My Passes' page to accept a voucher either. The page just shows me some dots spinning as it tries to process it!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make/type of device you're using to access your NOW TV account and submit your voucher pass code?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't matter what browser or device I use, will not work! Like they don't want you to get a discount 🤔........
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried applying a voucher to get half price sky sports. Even chatted with a Now TV employee. Best I could get is it will be fixed shortly. 48 hours later and still not sorted. Doesn't matter what device or browser I use!