cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch out! Sky takes double payment for movies

Keep an eye on your credit card statement. According to the customer care representative I talked to there is a glitch on their system which will take cash twice when buying a movie pass. spent my valuable 15 minutes to get my money back

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What about the (apparently) opposite problem?. I cancelled the movie pass and it should have finished yesterday but is still going. I am informed that no payment has been made or will become due at a future date and my access will end today at 05:35am. It is still going regardless of this message which is different from yesterday's message which timed loss of access at 19:24pm. Will I receive free Movie's for ever?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User not now you have made them aware...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply!!. It took 28mins. Amazing how they ignored me trying to cancel my Passes for4 months then take 20 mins to act when they're losing money. Hasta La Vista, Baby!!.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid my usual month pass (08/01/18), payment deducted from my account. I am being asked for another subscription pass payment. I have NO access to the film channel, they want extra money on top of the money I have already paid, and they will not refund for the service I am NOT getting. Communications from them have stopped. I am at a loss as what to do. Is there some kind of 

customer service telephone number? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, well now all sorted. I have Sky films this month and at present, only paid once...Man LOL