cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wanted to cancel my trial

Hello,

I wanted to cancel my trial before the trial ended, but I was just out of time. I've now cancelled it, post-payment. Would it be possible to be refunded the £7.99, as I had no wish to continue my subscription. It's only been a couple of hours since the payment was taken.

Thank you

Aqui

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

Hop on to live Chat, as given in this link.

They should be able to help you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, RoyB. I'm struggling to get onto the live chat, as it's always very busy.

RoyB
Legend

Indeed so. It was mental last week, with all the people staying up until 2am to watch GoT, without having done a dry run on some sacrifice live programme first, to figure out how it works, or even if it works.

And there will be a peak today, if a lesser one, for Episode 2 woes.

Might be calmer tomorrow, though, and your £7.99 will still be retrievable then, as long as you don’t use it, even though GoT S8E2 is out there, beckoning.... Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB wrote:

Hop on to live Chat, as given in this link.

They should be able to help you.

Alternatively @RoyB  for issues relating to disputed charges /Refunds you can give people the following link

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

It will take users to a request for design to deal with disputed charges/refunds

@Anonymous User  . If you're still having trouble with live chat, use the link above and fill in the form remember to give as much detail as you possibly can.

@Anonymous User hope this helps you outSmiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, commanda6.