cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Want to cancel, can`t access my account or contact anyone real

I`ve been trying to cancel a subscription after a free trial but the sytem has`nt allowed me to and now I`m getting charged for somethig I don`t want and haven`t even used

Can`t get any kind of contact number, email address or anything, the only suggestions when you follow the online help is to "Chat Online" bu when any attempts are made, the chat portal doesn`t open........ what will I do once my bank account is empty???

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what is happening when you try to cancel? Is the cancel button not showing?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it asks me to check and amend my payment method an retry...... I`ve less than zero intentions of amending my payment method so that more money can be taken for something I have been trying to cancel....... do you have a contact number I could have so I can actually speak to someone??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Online Chat method of contact does not work, the portal does`nt open when you select subject of your query, I`ve attached a screenshot to show what happens when I`ve pressed  "chat online"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I`ve been trying to cancel a subscription after a free trial but the sytem has`nt allowed me to and now I`m getting charged for somethig I don`t want and haven`t even used

Can`t get any kind of contact number, email address or anything, the only suggestions when you follow the online help is to "Chat Online" bu when any attempts are made, the chat portal doesn`t open........ what will I do once my bank account is empty???

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User check for a duplicate account https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ it may explain the charge. In the meantime I will tag @Graham-S and @Karl-F @from the Now team. One of them should be able to help you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the exact same problem I need some one to ring as soon as possible I'm absolutely disgusted with this service not having a contact number I can't get into anything at all online it won't let me! I want to cancel and apparently my password is wrong... Even though I've just reset it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m having thee exact same issue, it states go to membership and cancel from there but there isn’t actually an option to cancel I’m surprised the systems are so terrible and no one to actually speak to beyond terrible. No actual choice to cancel the account nothing appears in membership section that’s allowed you to cancel so what now???