cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher

Hi 

I bought a NOW TV box with 3 months entertainment package.  I entered the code when setting up the account and thought I had the 3 months package but on my billing it says in 4 days my free two weeks is up and will be charged in for days £6.99.  As I thought I did not need the voucher I have discard it.  

Please can someone help me?

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Either your NOW TV voucher has not applied/worked or you've logged onto the wrong NOW TV account!

Do you have any 'proof of purchase'? If so, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

i purchased a now tv one month sport pass with a free voucher code for the Joshua/Parker fight on Saturday night. I received an email confirming receipt of £19.95 bt no actual voucher code. Does this come separately and if so how long does it take?

quarryman

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yep the code for the fight will arrive separately. The offer email mentioned you should get it by 5pm on the day of the fight although this help page says you should get it before the 31st.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Keep checking your junk/spam folder in case it ends up in there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, much appreciated....