cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher Nonsense

Hi I’m looking to see if it’s possible to get a refund on a voucher accidentally purchased literally five minutes ago. I read through the terms and the description was completely nonsense, it’s written in terribly poor English, I thought the NOWTV ‘Boost’ was some kind of discount on an extended subscription. It seems to be better quality, which seems strange because the quality is already great I can’t understand why, what is usually £9 a month, is charged at a higher rate than the actual product itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 
Thanks! 
Sam

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I think the word used for terms and conditions is 'legalese' ie only something a legal expert would make sense of!

The boost which costs £3 a month upgrades the picture quality from 720p to 1080p which in some cases is a significant improvement. Also, it makes some of the sports broadcasts better as you get more frames per second (it's not so blurry or juddery). 

The final benefit is that you can use three devices simultaneously instead of the usual 2.

If you don't see any benefit of having the boost, you can cancel it in the passes and vouchers section of your account.

I'm not sure about a refund but you can try by emailing

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 Thanks for the reply! I can’t quite wrap my head around how the quality increase of £9 (I know I paid a discounted price but still), is somehow worth more than the actual subscription itself, it’s barbaric! 

Thanks for posting that email, you’ve been super helpful 

Sam