cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Value for money re: Cinema and Entertainment

OK, bear with me, Senior Citizen and all that, but wanting to watch "The Haunting of Hill House" I downloaded the Netflix app. Cheapest version is only £5.99 a month, whi h is working fine for me, and there seems to be as good as, if not better selection of films and box sets. Two Questions:

1. Am I missing something here. Now TV costs £7.99 and £9.99 for the two channels, so what exactly am I paying all that extra money for. I only apply a sports pass if my team is playing.

2. My wife uses the apps for catch up, BBC iplayer etc. If one cancels the entertainment and cinema passes, will all the apps still work,( including Netflix) as of course we'll still have the set-top box? 

I may as I say be missing something vitally important, our TV doesn't have apps on it's own, so it's imperative the Now TV box keeps working after cancelling the two subscriptions. Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Miketurn
Scholar 3

Yes the other apps on the box like iPlayer and Netflix will still work even if you don't subscribe to any Now TV packs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Miketurn
Scholar 3

Yes the other apps on the box like iPlayer and Netflix will still work even if you don't subscribe to any Now TV packs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, much appreciated.