cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using boost

Hi I’m sure this will already have been asked, if I get a Boost pass will my Mum be able to watch via my account even though she’s in a different household? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes. With boost, you can watch 3 streams simultaneously on 3 different devices in 3 different locations.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Indeed, as long as your logged in on the same account it can be used even if your in different countries (aka Scotland and England).

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

All the countries in the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, that is,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB Yep, I have just checked with my mum in Wales, so I reckon that counts.  🙂

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yes. With boost, you can watch 3 streams simultaneously on 3 different devices in 3 different locations.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 😊 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also recommend adding a Payment Pin to your account if you haven't done it already.

Just in case your Mother accidentally buys an additional Membership on your account, whilst using her NOW playback devices with your account details on them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings