cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using a/c credit to buy an Entertainment Pass disallowed it seems?!

I need to buy an Entertainment Pass using the £33.00 credit in my account. I already have a Sports Pass. It seems I cannot do this and need to give my card details....why?!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you created a different NowTV account with the £33 credit on from the account you have the Sports Pass on ?

Or have you checked your bank card is currently correct and up to date on the NowTV system if you only have one account, where maybe your card has expired since you purchased the sports pass ?

I use credit all the time on my account and the credit is automatically used & taken against my next pass due payment date without asking for my bank card details (though my bank card is valid & up to date).

Perhaps jump over to live chat to see if they can figure out what's happening and why their system is asking for you card details again.

Use the green chat online button from this link page below to reach out to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much to everyone for the prompt responses.

My credit is on the same a/c from which I am trying to purchase the Entertainment Pass.

I do NOT have any credit/debit card registered with Now TV.

Is this the problem & why would I need to register a card if I have credit?

My current Sports Pass was purchased using credit only, NOT a card!

I've tried the 'chat' button many times however it seems permanently out of service/busy!!!

Is there desperation in my messages? Probably YES!!

Thanks folks so far......

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To use the NowTV service, you must have added a bank card on your account.

Go to My Account > Manage Account and there should be a section to double check your bank card details.

With regards to live chat, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

If still no joy getting hold of live chat, send them a message instead using the web form on the link i posted.