cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

User Accounts

Is there a way to have multiple users on NOW? Similar to Netflix where you have multiple users on one Netflix account. My children could have their own profiles, myself and my other half could have our own user profiles but all share the same NOW account. Open the NOW app and select the User who is ready to watch tele.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Frequently wished for, but not currently provided.

Just one more way in which Now is behind the curve; but if we want the content that only Now has, we have no choice but to live with this 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m sure it’s a feature that will come one day then. It’s hard sifting through other family members programmes to find your own.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Something Now attempted to solve by wiping our Watchlists, but this has not proved popular 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me recently. Caused arguments which wasn’t good. I hope user accounts come to NOW soon. Thank you for your reply.