cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used an entertainment pass

I bought a new Now TV box to replace a damaged one. It came with a three month pass entertainment one. I entered the code it said I'd be covered till May. I've just had money for February taken out and no voucher appears on my account. Please assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you pop on to chat they can have a look at your account and see whether it applied. Do you happen to have kept the voucher?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you ever used more than one nowtv username / email account, if so check the other account names you have previously used in the past just in case you have applied the voucher code to any other accounts by mistake.

If you only have one account, go to the nowtv website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes and see if the green apply voucher is still shown next to the entertainment pass, if so re apply the voucher code again (take a screenshot once the voucher is added to your account).

With regards to a refund for the charge during February, your best option is to either contact live chat by opening the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button or alternatively if you go to My Passes on the nowtv website under FAQ on the right hand side of the screen there is request form link you can send nowtv if you believe you have been wrongly charged.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/